Skip to main content

KEEP IT IN EDUCOMP KEYBOARD: HOW WI-FI SAVED HIS MOBILE | A Story by Praveen Sisodiya


It was early December when the password of school Wi-Fi was leaked. Students were happily using the school Wi-Fi and the school management was not aware about it or they pretended that they are not.
*
In mid-January, one day a boy from commerce section came in our classroom and said, “Mobile checking is going on in class X and it may reach us. Whosever having mobile keep it at a secure place otherwise it may be seized.”  This news was a danger signal to one of my classmate. We used to call him ‘Wi-Fi boy’ or shorter ‘Wi-Fi’.
We had given him this name because he was addicted to mobile and open Wi-Fi network and due to this reason only he was bringing his mobile daily to school after the password leakage. His first action after reaching classroom would be turning on the Wi-Fi and downloading or watching anything randomly.
He was terrified by this news of checking. He was having costly mobile in his pocket. Now he was in thought what to do next to save mobile?
All classmates started giving him suggestions about places where he could keep his mobile securely. Someone suggested, ‘put in educomp keyboard’, someone else suggested ‘put it in speakers’ and a few more suggestions were made. Before he could decide about the place, the searching team reached our classroom.
All were terrified. Searching team was of two male teachers and one female teacher. They started searching.
**
At the end of search they could find only few things which include Pen Drive and makeup items of girls like Comb, Mirror, Lipstick, Lip guard, etc. The searching team left the classroom, seizing what they found.
We all were astonished. 
How the Wi-Fi boy saved his mobile? 
As the investigating team left, our subject teacher entered the classroom. We couldn’t discuss it. Boys sitting next to him were laughing and raised our curiosity.
In lunch break, we classmates sat together on our dining table which we used to make by joining three or four benches together. The first question when we sat on dining table, ‘How did you saved your mobile?’
***
To our surprise, Wi-Fi had a laugh. How Wi-Fi rescued his mobile in his own words:
The searching entered the classroom. My heartbeat was very fast. I was not able to think. I thought, I lost my mobile today. When the team was searching first and second column, I was having a little time to think but my brain was not working. Suddenly, my eyes fell on the shelf given below to our new benches. I thought, ‘they can help me’. They did. I opened the zip of my bag and took out a book and notebook from it. I placed my mobile in between of them and then placed the whole system in the shelf. I had a look. I got stunned. Heartbeat was faster than ever. Mobile was visible from back side. I thought, ‘it will not work’. Again, I opened my bag and took out lunchbox from it and placed it in backside of system. It was no longer visible. A sense of relaxation ran through my whole body and very next moment I was thinking, ‘will it work’. I was having no clue at all nor any other idea to save mobile.
When the teacher started searching my column, my heart beat was increasing. ‘God, Help me’ I said to myself. As the teacher was coming closer to me, my heartbeat was increasing along with anxiety. I crossed my fingers.
Stand up!” the teacher said after reaching my bench. I was frightened.
He searched my bag and then me. He found nothing expect two Centerfresh.
“Where is your mobile?” the teacher asked in his routine clam voice.
“Sir, I do not bring mobile. I even don’t have a mobile.” I said making an innocent face.
“Don’t fool me. You have.” This time in a louder voice; as you know this was audible to whole classroom.
“Sir, believe me. I do not ” I said in a more innocent voice.
 “Ok you haven’t brought then why you’re having your finger crossed”
As he said this, I realised, ‘my fingers are still crossed’. I shuffled them to normal. I was thinking, ‘how to get out of this’
“Sir, actually I’ve crossed my finger because we are playing a game.” I said while directing my fingers towards Chepu, you guys must have noticed this.
“You come here to play or study. Nonsense. Foolish. Nonsense. Sit down.”
 “Thank you, sir”
“unh”
****
When Wi-Fi completed his story we realised that we have not taken a single bite. I looked at watch and said, “Guys, only three minutes are left.”
We started eating like wild animals but still couldn’t complete lunch on time but we still continued our wildness even after bell rang. We completed our mass lunch and then went to washroom.
When we returned, we were having a bad news. The teacher was already in the classroom and teaching the girls who were there. We all were standing on the gate. Teacher ignored us. Nobody was having courage to say, ‘May, I come in sir?’ Two boys made that courage and said, “May, we come in sir”.
Teacher started coming towards us.
“Don’t you hear the bell? 10 minutes have been completed after ring of the bell. Don’t you have watches? ”
“Sorry, sir” we all said in unison.
“Stand outside the classroom for whole period.”
We stood for five minutes. Teacher was soft hearted person. He again reached us.
“Don’t repeat it. Get inside the class”
We all went inside the classroom. To be honest, this was not the first time when he said to us ‘Don’t repeat it’ nor the last one.

Subscribe to this blog for more posts! ❤️
*****




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to know Dae Bae directions easily?

If you are living in a Hindi speaking state then you must be often hearing the words dae (दाँए) and bae (बाएँ) which translates to right and left respectively. I was used to get confused between the two until I came across a simple trick through a Quora answer. I don't remember the author of the answer nor the question but I remember it was a survey question something like 'What are some awesome life hacks?' but the answer is with me as it solved one of my many miniature problems. You can use your hands to find the right direction. Make a circle with the thumb and index finger on both hands. Something like this will be formed: Dae (Right) Bae (Left) If you pay a little attention in the image you'll will notice that a 'd' is formed on the right hand while a 'b' on the left hand. D for Dae and B for Bae. I hope this will help you! Subscribe for more awesome post!

What is a broadcast list on WhatsApp and how to create a broadcast list? What are the benefits of creating a broadcast list?

What is a broadcast list on WhatsApp and how to create a broadcast list? What are the benefits of creating a broadcast list? इस लेख को हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे à व्हाट्सएप पर ब्रॉडकास्ट लिस्ट (प्रसारण सूची) क्या होती है और ब्रॉडकास्ट लिस्ट (प्रसारण सूची) कैसे बनाई जाती है ? उसके क्या फायदे है ?   What is a broadcast list on WhatsApp and how to create a broadcast list? What are the benefits of creating a broadcast list? Hello friends, In our social life, there comes many instances when we want to share a particular message, image, video, document or link with many people and selecting the contacts each time is laborious work. The best example is festivals. On every festival or special occasion to wish and greet people we select all of them one by one. Here the concept of broadcast list helps. You can send message to many people simultaneously that too in personal message. In a broadcast list, you can add up to 256 people and whenever you send a messag

व्हाट्सएप पर ब्रॉडकास्ट लिस्ट (प्रसारण सूची) क्या होती है और ब्रॉडकास्ट लिस्ट (प्रसारण सूची) कैसे बनाई जाती है? उसके क्या फायदे है?

व्हाट्सएप पर ब्रॉडकास्ट लिस्ट (प्रसारण सूची) क्या होती है और ब्रॉडकास्ट लिस्ट (प्रसारण सूची) कैसे बनाई जाती है ? उसके क्या फायदे है ? व्हाट्सएप पर ब्रॉडकास्ट लिस्ट (प्रसारण सूची) क्या होती है और ब्रॉडकास्ट लिस्ट (प्रसारण सूची) कैसे बनाई जाती है? उसके क्या फायदे है? To read this article in English, please click here à What is a broadcast list on WhatsApp and how to create a broadcastlist? What are the benefits of creating a broadcast list? नमस्कार मित्रो! बहुत सी बार ऐसे मोके आते है जब आपको कोई मैसेज , फोटो या विडियो और लिंक बहुत से लोगो को एक साथ पहुंचाना चाहते है। आपने आप से हर बार उन लोगो को चुनना एक मेहनत वाला कम हो जाता है। इसका एक सबसे बढ़िया उदाहरण है: कोई त्योहार। जब भी कोई त्योहार या विशेष दिन आता है तो आप आपने सभी कांटैक्टस को शुभकामनाएँ और बधाई संदेश पहुँचते होंगे और हर बार सब कांटैक्टस को एक एक करके चुनते होंगे। यही पर ब्रॉडकास्ट लिस्ट काम आती है। ब्रॉडकास्ट लिस्ट की मदद से आप अधिकतम २५६ लोगो की एक लिस्ट बना सकते है। जैसे ही आप उस लिस्ट में कोई मैसेज भेजते